Jeff Vanderstelt and the Saturate team will be hosting a Saturate Everyday in Seattle on April 21, 2018. Want to lead your people to see themselves as missionaries in the everyday stuff of life? Register today and get a framework for avoiding mission burn out. Learn practices and methodologies that are transferable, reproducible, and scalable. Our desire is to equip everyday people to move out into the world for God’s purposes armed with effective tools so that every man, woman, and child would have a daily encounter with Jesus.
Saturate Everyday | What To Expect
Here’s what to expect in Seattle
Check-in begins at 8am Saturday morning, the same time as coffee and fellowship hour. There will be four sessions. Topics will include Gospel Framework for Mission, Identity (as family, servants, and missionaries), How to Form and Lead Communities on Mission, and Everyday Rhythms. Q&A and group processing time will follow each session. (Bring your teams or pow-wow with those sitting around you!) Appropriate for individuals, teams, small groups, pastors & leaders, church staff, students, and more. (Lunch will be provided onsite – purchase lunch when you register or pre-pay at check in.)
Saturday, April 21
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – Coffee & Fellowship Hour
- 9:00 –10:45 AM – Session 1 | Everyday Gospel
- 11:00 AM -12:45 PM – Session 2 | Everyday People
- 12:45-1:30 PM – Lunch (provided onsite)*
- 1:45-2:50 PM – Session 3 | Everyday Mission
- 2:50-4:00 PM – Session 4 | Everyday Life
- 4:00 – 4:30 PM – Q&A | Jeff Vanderstelt, Saturate & Local Practitioners
*(Lunch will be provided onsite – purchase lunch when you register or pre-pay at check in.)
Select the text in one of the options below. Then, copy (Control+C or Command+C) and paste (Control+V or Command+V) the text into your Twitter app to tweet. **Please note you may only copy/paste in FF and Safari due to a bug in Chrome**
Join @JeffVanderstelt for @SaturateWorld #EverdaySeattle #Seattle 4/21! bit.ly/EDSeattle
@SaturateWorld #SaturateEverdaySeattle equipping disciples to make disciples with @JeffVanderstelt bit.ly/EDSeattle
Text for Facebook
Join Jeff Vanderstelt for Saturate Everyday in Seattle, WA (Apr 21). Details at bit.ly/EDSeattle
Want to grow in being a disciple of Jesus in the everyday stuff of life? Want help leading others to do the same? Register for Saturate Everyday Seattle and gain tools for immediate use in making disciples in the everyday stuff of life. bit.ly/EDSeattle
Register today for Saturate Everyday Seattle (April 21, 2018)! During this training, Jeff Vanderstelt will address topics like:
• Setting a course for Gospel Saturation in your community so that every man, woman, and child has a daily encounter with Jesus.
• Gospel identity calls followers of Jesus to a missional life
• How to speak gospel truths into the everyday stuff of life
• How to form gospel-centered communities on mission
• Effective tools, practices, and principles to create next steps for leading disciples of Jesus to make disciples of Jesus in the everyday stuff of life.
Instagram makes it difficult to post without using its app on a mobile device. Try one of these ways to save and share the graphic:
- Find the graphic on your mobile device’s Internet browser, save the graphic onto your device’s camera roll, and then upload it to Instagram.
- Find the graphic on your computer and save it to your computer. Then either email it to yourself to access it on your device, save it to your camera roll, then upload it. Or you can use the Bluetooth Airdrop feature if you’re transferring from a Mac to an iPhone or iPad.
Join @JeffVanderstelt for @SaturateWorld #EveryDaySeattle 4/21! bit.ly/EDSeattle
@SaturateWorld #EveryDayOrangeCounty equipping disciples to make disciples with @JeffVanderstelt bit.ly/EDSeattle
I wanted to let you know I’ve registered for the Saturate EveryDay training in Orange County on December 2nd. It’s for people just like us! Please consider joining me. The great thing about this training is that we can attend together and walk away with some solid tools and next steps!
Here’s a quick recap of the event and what you can expect to learn:
Saturate Everyday Seattle
WHERE: Seattle, Washington
Location: Doxa Church – 620 106th Ave. NE, Bellevue WA 98004
WHEN: April 21, 2018
WHO: Saturate Everyday Seattle is for the “doer:” the Jesus-follower, pastor, leader, teacher, artist, business leader – any one and everyone who desires to better understand how to be a disciple of Jesus who effectively applies the gospel to everyday life and mission.
HOW: Saturate EveryDay is specifically designed to help leaders get their co-leaders and people on the same page. At the conclusion of Saturate EveryDay, you will be equipped to foster and/or strengthen your local community toward gospel saturation with effective tools, practices, and clear steps for creating a plan of action. You’ll discover:
- who the church is and what it has been called to do
- how our gospel identity calls the church to a missional life
- how to speak gospel truths into the everyday stuff of life
- how to form, lead, and multiply gospel-centered communities on mission
- effective tools and practices to create next steps for applying the gospel to everyday life and mission that is reproducible, transferable, or scalable
Saturate Every Day!
We’ve Been Right Where You Are
Through our work with Soma Family of Churches, we experienced the gap between our conviction and vision for gospel saturation, and our ability to call our people to it. That’s why we’ve specifically designed our trainings to help you, as a leader, get your leaders and people on the same page. After our events, you’ll walk away with practical tools for developing your own plan to equip your community to be disciples who make disciples in the everyday stuff of life.
Moving the Church from Sunday into the “Everyday”
Want to lead your people to see themselves as missionaries in the everyday stuff of life? Register today and learn:
How the gospel applies to every aspect of life
Know and live in light of your gospel identity
Effectively engage in everyday mission while avoiding burnout
Learn how gospel saturation can occur where you live
Gain tools for immediate use in making disciples in the everyday stuff of life
About available resources for next steps and on-going specialized support
Communities centered around mission are the heart of what God has called His Church to be and do. Saturate your own community with the gospel so that every man, woman, and child has a daily encounter with Jesus.