Jeff Vanderstelt and the Saturate team will be hosting GOSPEL FLUENCY IN EVERYDAY MISSION October 27-28, 2017. What does it look like to be fluent in the gospel in the midst of everyday mission? Register today and learn how to apply the truths of Jesus to the everyday situations and problems of life as you move out into your communities together.
Denver | Everyday Gospel Fluency
What does it look like to be fluent in the gospel in the midst of everyday mission?
The Gospel is not just a sermon preached on a Sunday- it’s something we need to speak into all of life. Jeff Vanderstelt will teach four sessions on how to weave the gospel into all of life, with the goal of being one step closer to “fluency” by the end of our time together.
The gospel challenges us to cultivate a counter-cultural mindset. Even if we want to, many Christians find it hard to talk to others about Jesus. Is it possible this difficulty is because we’re trying to speak a language we haven’t actually spent time practicing? Is it possible we have neglected to understand for ourselves how the good news of Jesus impacts every facet of our own lives?
To become fluent in a new language, you must immerse yourself in it and commit to practicing it, over and over again. You must use it everyday until you actually start to think about life through it. Becoming fluent in the gospel happens the same way—after believing it, we have to intentionally rehearse it (to ourselves and to others) and immerse ourselves in its truths. Only then will we start to see how everything in our lives, from the mundane to the magnificent, is transformed by the hope of the gospel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is not just for church pastors and leaders. This training is designed specifically for all those in the church. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Friday, October 27
- 5:30 PM – Check-In
- 6:00 – 8:30 PM – Session 1 & 2 | Intro to Gospel Fluency
Saturday, October 28
- 9:00 –10:45 AM – Session 3 | Gospel Identity
- 10:45 am-12:15 PM – Session 4 | Gospel Environment
- 12:15-1:15 PM – Lunch (onsite)**
- 1:15-3:00 PM – Session 5 | Gospel Practices
- 3:00-3:30 PM – Q&A Panel
**Lunch will be provided. Please add it to your registration or pre-pay at the book table when you check in on Friday.
Here’s What to Expect
Check-in begins at 5:30pm Friday evening and the conference will get underway at 6pm. Friday’s sessions will cover a gospel framework for mission. Saturday will begin at 9am and include two main sessions with Q&A and processing time. This training is great for anyone desiring grow in speaking the truths of the gospel into the everyday stuff of life. Appropriate for individuals, teams, small groups, pastors & leaders, church staff, students, and more!
Select the text in one of the options below. Then, copy (Control+C or Command+C) and paste (Control+V or Command+V) the text into your Twitter app to tweet.
Join @JeffVanderstelt & @SaturateWorld for #GospelFluency 10/27-28 #Denver! bit.ly/2nmoF2P
#GospelFluency: speaking the truths of Jesus into all of life w/ @JeffVanderstelt. #Denver 10/27-28 bit.ly/2nmoF2P
Text for Facebook
Join Jeff Vanderstelt for Gospel Fluency in Denver (Oct 27-28). Details at bit.ly/2nmoF2P
Want to grow in being a disciple of Jesus in the everyday stuff of life? Want help leading others to do the same? Register for Gospel Fluency Denver and gain tools for immediate use in making disciples in the everyday stuff of life. bit.ly/2nmoF2P
Register today for Gospel Fluency in Denver (Oct 27-28)! During this training, Jeff Vanderstelt will address topics like:
• Setting a course for Gospel Saturation in your community so that every man, woman, and child has a daily encounter with Jesus.
• Gospel identity calls followers of Jesus to a missional life
• How to speak gospel truths into the everyday stuff of life
• Effective tools, practices, and principles to create next steps for leading disciples of Jesus to make disciples of Jesus in the everyday stuff of life.
Instagram makes it difficult to post without using its app on a mobile device. Try one of these ways to save and share the graphic:
- Find the graphic on your mobile device’s Internet browser, save the graphic onto your device’s camera roll, and then upload it to Instagram.
- Find the graphic on your computer and save it to your computer. Then either email it to yourself to access it on your device, save it to your camera roll, then upload it. Or you can use the Bluetooth Airdrop feature if you’re transferring from a Mac to an iPhone or iPad.
Join @JeffVanderstelt for @SaturateWorld #GospelFluency 10/27-28! bit.ly/2nmoF2P
@SaturateWorld #GospelFluency equipping disciples to make disciples with @JeffVanderstelt bit.ly/2nmoF2P
Select the text below and copy (Control+C or Command+C) and paste (Control+V or Command+V) this invitation into an email to send to your tribe, team, leaders, friends, or anyone.
I wanted to let you know I’ve registered for the Saturate EveryDay training in Denver October 27-28th. It’s for people just like us! Please consider joining me. The great thing about this training is that we can attend together and walk away with some solid tools and next steps!
Here’s a quick recap of the event and what you can expect to learn:
Gospel Fluency Denver
Highlands Baptist Church
1510 East Phillips Avenue
Centennial, CO 80122
WHEN: October 27-28, 2017
WHO: Gospel Fluency Denver is for the “doer:” the Jesus-follower, pastor, leader, teacher, artist, business leader – any one and everyone who desires to better understand how to be a disciple of Jesus who effectively applies the gospel to everyday life and mission.
HOW: Gospel Fluency in Everyday Mission is specifically designed to help leaders get their co-leaders and people on the same page. At the conclusion of the training, you will be equipped to foster and/or strengthen your local community toward gospel saturation with effective tools, practices, and clear steps for creating a plan of action. You’ll discover:
- who the church is and what it has been called to do
- how our gospel identity calls the church to a missional life
- how to speak gospel truths into the everyday stuff of life
- effective tools and practices to create next steps for applying the gospel to everyday life and mission